Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Overdue Update

I can't believe it's been six months since I last posted. That's crazy.  Did you all think I'd fallen off the face of the earth?

I haven't, of course.  First I was baking a baby (in my belly y'all, not literally...weirdos), then I birthed that baby, and now I'm raising that baby.


Knox Emerson at four days old. <3

All while keeping up with finding, painting/refinishing, and selling furniture at the shop; keeping up with my house (you know...kind of); It's actually been going pretty well.  The adjustment to two kids has been surprisingly smooth, and the last ~four months has flown by.

I've done a lot, and instead of making individual posts about everything, I'm just going to blog vomit a few (poor quality) pictures of pieces and events that I've done in the last year that and I haven't shared with you.


We went to the keys at ~16 weeks preggers.

 
My "baby" went to his first MLB game.
I made some cakes.





 
(My brother got married- yay!!)



 
 We picked pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.
I made new curtains for the living room.
My sweet, hunky hubby moved the washer and dryer upstairs for me
(plumbing and electrical all done by himself!)

And of course, there was furniture.  Lots of furniture.  Here are a few pieces...









(This was my moms-- I made her curtains you can see in the mirror too!)

And one before/after for you. 

A buffet I redid and chopped the legs off to make an entertainment stand for my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas.



That's it for now.  I have a big project I'm getting ready to tackle, and I need your opinions before I start-- so I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! If you have a detailed question, please email me at ConfessionsofaDIYaholic@gmail.com.