Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm a sucker for a nice pair of (wooden) legs.

I mean, who isn't, really?  Something about a skinny, turned, finely detailed leg makes me swoon.  Check out all my new legs I'm working on.


Oooh, sexy "high heel" French provincial legs...

thick legs with channels, and bulbs...

Yum, yum, yum, pear shaped legs with delicate details...



I'm seriously in love with these skinny little legs (and the fat body that sits atop them)...

Okay, the arms are prettier than the legs, but still...you can't find old details like this on new pieces...

More French provincial legs...these ones stubby and cute...

..And my house is officially over flowing, which leads me to tell you that I am strongly considering the possibility of opening a booth at a local shop in the future.  I have a lot to get done, and a lot more to learn, but I'm optimistic about the future, and ready to get going.

And to continue the suspenseful, hanging on the edge (oh, quit, you know you are!) feeling you have going on right now, I'll leave you with this picture, and tell you...more to follow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! If you have a detailed question, please email me at ConfessionsofaDIYaholic@gmail.com.